How We'll Do It
The LC offers a unique and tailored program that ultimately transforms individuals and teams, while building community.
- Small group sessions, bringing together diverse, high potential women and multi-gender teams, to collaborate and grow together
- Immersive and experiential learning models, engineered to spark and sustain personal leadership development, ultimately driving greater organizational change
- Focus on recognition, celebration, and practice of evolved leadership behavior (throughout and across teams, regardless of gender)
- Supported and strengthened by subject matter expertise from core content and curriculum partners, as well as greater peer review opportunity
In 2018 we connected with over 320 women in fifteen cities and eleven countries. 2019 finds us distilling all of these voices into an actionable theory of change, as we continue to listen and learn.
We are looking for organizations to join the LC as foundational partners. We are also finalizing content and curriculum thought partners.
The LC is actively engaging with people in our global community, as we continue to build a vision and grow the collective.
- We are hosting "First Friday" Office Hours each month from 8:30am-1pm at The Liberty Collective studio in SE Portland. This is an opportunity to work in a collaborative space with others from the LC. You can regroup, recharge, or work on a project in the company of an energizing environment. Please join us if you are in town! (DM us at the email below to sign up - no charge - coffee/tea and snacks on us!).
- We are hosting a very special Spring '19 leadership retreat, with an amazing group of women Cambutal, Panama (e.g. Fora & Flow Evolved Leadership/Yoga Retreat)
- We are opening up our calendar every Monday for individual consultations. These 30 or 90 minute conversations are designed for personal connection around leadership challenges and opportunities, as well as explorations of personal growth connected to women in the workplace. All genders and identities, as well as level of experience are welcome. Email us below to request a meeting.
- Note that we have two scholarship consultation spots every Monday reserved for people from marginalized communities. A small effort to attempt to create more opportunities for diverse and dynamic segments of the current and future leadership force!