How We Do What We Do — With You
The LC offers unique and tailored programs that ultimately transform individuals and teams, while building community.
- Small group sessions, bringing together diverse, high potential women and multi-gender teams, to collaborate and grow together
- Immersive and experiential learning modules, engineered to spark and sustain personal leadership development over time, ultimately driving greater organizational change
- Focus on recognition, celebration, and practice of evolved leadership behavior (throughout and across teams, regardless of gender)
- Supported and strengthened by subject matter expertise from core content and curriculum partners, as well as greater peer review and cultural story-led references
We've been in conversation and community with hundreds of people around the world — with our primary research work focused in fifteen cities across eleven countries. We are now distilling all of these voices into an actionable theory of change, as we continue to listen and learn.
The Liberty Collective is currently seeking foundational partners who are interested in committing to a longer arc of learning for their teams and collaborating to drive positive, inspiring change within their organizations.
The LC is actively engaging with people in our global community, as we continue to build a vision and grow the collective.
- We are available on a select basis for large or small group speaking engagements, sharing the story of The LC and the learnings and insights gained from a year on the road talking about leadership across fifteen cities and eleven countries.
- We are opening up our calendar every Monday for individual consultations. These conversations are designed for personal connection around leadership challenges and opportunities, as well as explorations of personal growth connected to women in the workplace. All genders and identities, as well as level of experience are welcome. Sign up here to request a meeting. Meetings can be conducted via phone or web conferencing as needed.
- Note that we have two scholarship consultation spots every Monday reserved for people from underrepresented communities. A small effort to attempt to create more opportunities for diverse and dynamic segments of the current and future leadership force. Visit here for more information and to sign up.